<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7960085334122666206?origin\x3dhttp://its-mylove-story.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, November 2, 2009 ♥.






Take time to realize.That your warmth is crashing down on in.

Take time to realize that. I am on your side.

Didn't I, didn't I tell you.

But I can't spell it out for you.No, it's never gonna be that simple.

No, I can't spell it out for you.If you just realize what I just realized.

Then we'd be perfect for each other and we'll never find another.

Just realize what I just realized.

We'd never have to wonder if we missed out on each other now.

Take time to realize, oh, oh, I'm on your side.Didn't I, didn't I tell you.

Take time to realize, this all can pass you by.Didn't I tell you.

But I can't spell it out for you.No, it's never gonna be that simple.

No, I can't spell it out for you.If you just realize what I just realized.

Then we'd be perfect for each other and we'll never find another.

Just realize what I just realized.

We'd never have to wonder if we missed out on each other.

But, it's not all the same, no, it's never the same.

If you don't feel it to, if you meet me half way.If you would meet me half way.

It could be the same for you.

If you just realize what I just realized.

Then we'd be perfect for each other and we'll never find another.

Just realize what I just realized.We'd never have to wonder.

Just realize what I just realized.If you just realize what I just realized.

Ooh, ooh.Missed out on each other now.Missed out on each other now, yeah.

Realize, realize, realize, realize, oh



Labels:



left;10:24 PM



Disclaimer.
http://its-mylove-story.blogspot.com
♥Welcome To My Blog!♥(:
♥ Me? Continue to enjoy ur stay!
Hate Me? 'Click Here' & SHOO! :D

person viewing !
NO VULGARITIES && SPAMMING !!

Best viewed: Mozilla Firefox
Screen Resolution: 1028x768

Bold l Underline l Italic

Halo.?


Azra Zulaikha,
Halo, I am ♥Azra♥ .
I live in Singapore.
My first cry was on 26/10/1997♥ :)
My fav. color is PINK :)
crazy fan of ♥Demi Lovato♥ :DD SHE ROCKS !
Hahah Profile section here, like duh?
YAY!!! :D

Cravings.
My resolution for tis year is complete this list (:
i dont ask much right ? B)

converse shoe♥
excel in studies and cca
shades
be active back in singing
new and better handphone
be an alumni in eps
tell alvin straight
have a renunion party for 6 Joy
go genting with Amyy
Happy and Save life
Theadore or Alvin!!
love them

Tagboard.

Sweet Escape.